Meredith Egan - Principal
Meredith Egan is a Professional Certified Executive Coach with extensive experience in individual and group/team coaching, conflict management, and group facilitation and training.
What is important to Meredith?
- Service - Meredith wants to make a profound difference with her clients
- Integrity - Meredith understands that her word is fundamental to building trusting relationships, the cornerstone of good work
- Value - The return on investment for the commitment to coaching must be clear and demonstrable for her clients.
- Balance - Work. Play. Concrete. Creative. Calculated. Intuitive. Joy. Struggle. All are expected, supported, and have a place. Not being stuck where you don't want to be is the goal.
- Courage - Adventure and daring while moving towards your goals are important for achieving wildly impossible dreams.
- Progress - Steadily forward towards an even better place - whatever that means to you. More education. Better health. Meaningful work. Increased income. Meredith will continue to refine and improve her skills to help you improve your results.
Dr. Egan completed her Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University in Victoria, B.C. and holds a PharmD. (Clinical) from the University of Alberta, She has certificates in Coaching with LEADS (a leadership framework often used in health care) and Group and Team Coaching from RRU.
Meredith is a Professional Certified Coach, and a member of the International Coach Federation. She abides by their high ethics and standards of competency and practice.